Entering is easy, just comment below that you would like to be entered in the giveaway (feel free to tweet/share as you do so). You must make sure you have your email in the comment you leave (its a hidden field).
Next Wednesday (2nd Feb), I’ll pick a lucky winner from those that entered and announce the winner!
The prizes in the giveaway are everything you could need to start a freelance webdesign business:
- One years free Joomla hosting at Simplweb. Gives you up to 5 fully managed Joomla sites with their “Joomla on Demand” SaaS model. ($239 value)
- One years free membership to Joomlashack Developer club – you’ll need plenty of templates, and Joomlashack’s are easy to customize and look great! ($347 value)
- Copy of Fundamentals of Joomla Video Training – 9 hours of goodness ($53 value)
- Copy of Joomla – A User’s Guide – the #1 book on Joomla (priceless )
- Copies of Don’t Make Me Think (Krug) and Bulletproof Web Design (Cedarholm) ($50 value)
- Every extension from ijoomla ($580 value)
- AdminPraise Bundle ($99 value), Projectfork Bundle ($99 value) and TapTheme Bundle ($79 value
- WordPress for Joomla from CorePHP ($70 value)
- Two free months subscription to Freshbooks ($40 value)
- Six months access to Safari Books Online ($257 value)
Simplweb was the first company to provide Joomla as a service (SaaS). They provide fully managed and supported Joomla-on-demand sites in the cloud.
Joomlashack is one of the world’s most popular template providors for Joomla. They also run the #1 online training program for Joomla called Joomlashack University.
iJoomla is a provider of high quality extensions for Joomla including their popular shopping cart Digistore.
Freshbooks is an online service that provides simple invoicing and time tracking services that help you manage your business.
If anyone has other prizes they would like to add, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a Joomla Freelancer Winner!!